After the construction and installation of cold storage to preserve pure ice, the question of interest to customers is how to cold storage cleaning, when to clean the cold storage.
Features of cold storage
- Cold storage is assembled with insulation panels and uses refrigeration compressors and some other equipment to ensure that the cold storage temperature is maintained at the best level.
- Cold storage storage is installed very convenient for users, has beautiful appearance and affordable price to meet all customer needs.
- Cold storage after being put into use achieves high efficiency, long-term stable operation and meets the full capacity of use demand.
- The product is stored without freezing on the face and is well preserved.
Requirements on cleaning cold storage
- Sterilization of cold storage must be on time
- For cold storage, it is necessary to have a plan and program to periodically clean and disinfect the cold storage, to ensure that the cold storage works most efficiently.
Measures must be taken to prevent infectious bacteria from affecting the goods
Cold storage cleaning tools
- Cleaning tools need to be fully prepared to clean the cold storage floor, buffer room, packing room.
- Detergents must be of clear origin, not harmful to the environment and users.
- The tools after cleaning must be cleaned and disinfected all bacteria, put in the right place….
- Clean personal hygiene when in contact with cold storage
- When working with cold storage, it is necessary to fully equip laborers with protective clothing, necessary items such as cold jackets, gloves, masks, protective hats, boots, towels…
- Be trained and strictly comply with the regulations and requirements on cleaning cold storage and goods.
- In order to help the cold storage system work stably and efficiently, it is necessary to fulfill the requirements when working with cold storage fully and accurately.
For advice on selection and support on the construction and installation of cold storage, storage, and ice machines, for the most economical and reasonable use.
Please contact ICE COOL Vietnam at:
Hotline: 0935 345 808 or call the switchboard: 094 110 8888 for free and most thoughtful advice.
Or you can leave a comment below this article, we will contact you shortly.
Invest in an ice machine
- Contact the hotline 094 110 8888 for advice and support on customer concerns about ICE COOL ice machines
- Take customers to visit the ice factory
- Factory design, ice machine installation location